ReefBot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu) and Iodine (I2) with more parameters added regularly.
Price of the ReefBot excludes Duty Tax and Customs Fees.
Out of stock
Email me when stock is available
Currently Available in the
Continental USA and Canada.
$25 flat rate 5 business day shipping.
Needle Reach – The needle can now reach most of the reagents in the vials allowing you to perform more tests before refilling.
Design upgrade – Minor changes were done on the design of the ReefBot V2 to give it a smoother look than the ReefBot V1.
Reset Button – A reset button was added to the ReefBot V2 which was not found in it’s younger version.
Device communication – 0/10V communication protocol for 3rd party devices.
New Actuator – The ReefBot V2’s uses an upgraded mechanical design that allows it to test your tank’s parameters and return the results even faster than the original ReefBot!
We replaced the old actuator with a new one that is more sturdy and reliable.
More precision – The ReefBot V2 is more precise in testing in which it has higher resolution titration tests with a precision of 0.001 milliliter (1μl ).
Quieter – The ReefBot V2 is ever more silent as we are trying to keep your testing as smooth as possible.
Reefbot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) , Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu), Iodine (I2) and (PH) with more parameters added regularly.
Reefbot is configured to work with reagent test kits available in the market from the following brands: Salifert, Giesmann, Red Sea, Elos, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin and API. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.
The Reefbot is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.
The Reefbot can be installed on any tank by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting two tubes to RODI and waste containers. It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.
- Automated testing of Alkalinity, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Phosphate, Nitrite, Ammonia, Copper, Iodine and more.
- Easy installation on any tank, connects through wifi or ethernet.
- ReefBot is supplied with a 2 meter – 6.56″ tube to connect to your tank.
- Our glass vials are 20ml. In some cases, you would need more than one test kit to fill the vials.
- Schedule tests and receive alerts from anywhere through a mobile and web app.
- Compatible with reagents from Salifert, Red Sea, Giesmann, Elos, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API and more.
- Easy maintenance.
- Package Weight: 328 oz (9.3Kg)
- Package Size: 18.3″ x 19.8″ x 12.9″ (46.5 cm x 50.5 cmx 33 cm)
- ReefBot dimensions: 8.77″ (depth) x 17.32″ (width) x 14.01″ (height) (22.3cm x 44cm x 35.6cm)
- Power Supply: 100- 240V
- Connectivity: Wifi/Ethernet
- Reagent Slots: 8
- In the Box: 1 ReefBot – 12 glass vials – 1 power supply – 3 tubes – 5 needles- 5 syringes- 15 magnetic stirrers – 1 calibration kit – 12 vial labels – 3 zip ties – 1 filter