Pre-Order Now! (Express Shipping Worldwide)
Click on “Add to Cart” to order your ReefBot Lab! Benefit from our pre-order promo and get 12 new custom-made 60ml vials with your device!
Price excludes Shipping fees, Custom Fees and any Duty Fees.
Expected Delivery Date is within 4-9 weeks.
The ReefBot Lab is the latest ReefBot model with enhanced design and features, including 12 vials for more testing options.
The ReefBot Lab measures the levels of the most common tank parameters: Alkalinity (KH), Calcium (CA), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Nitrite (NO2), Phosphate (PO4), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu), Iodine (I2), Iron (Fe), pH(High, Low, and Wide range), Potassium(K), Silicon Dioxide(Silicate), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Chlorine(Cl), Bromine, and General Hardness (GH). Test kits brands and parameters are added regularly and you may ask for a certain test kit to be made compatible with your device by contacting [email protected] that will study the feasibility and add it upon request free of charge.
ReefBot Lab uses reagent-based method to autonomously measure the levels of the parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) , Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu), Iodine (I2), pH, pH High Range and General Hardness (GH) with more parameters added regularly.
ReefBot Lab is configured to work with reagent test kits available on the market from the following brands: Salifert, Elos, Red Sea, Giesmann, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API, JBL, Sera, AquaForest, NYOS, Monitor, NTLABS, Colombo, and more. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.
Design – A whole new sept-agonal design with new mechanics that offers enhanced performance and faster results.
Reagent Slots – More is always better, yes, the ReefBot holds 12 reagent slots which will allow testing more parameters simultaneously.
New Actuator – The new actuator is faster, more reliable, and has a wider resolution than the syringe mechanism of the original ReefBot.
More Precision – The ReefBot Lab is more precise in testing, supporting higher resolution titration tests, with a precision of 0.001 microliter (1μl).
Reagent Access – The new mechanism allows the needle to reach the bottom of the vial for maximum reagent usage.
Reset Button – A reset button was added to give more flexibility and control over the Lab operations.
Faster – The ReefBot Lab will run tests faster than ever.
Reduced Water Consumption and Simplified Calibrations – The dosing syringe precisely adds sample water, minimizing water usage and the need for frequent calibrations.
Effortless Upkeep – With user-friendly hardware tests accessible via the mobile app, maintaining your ReefBot Lab is a breeze. Instant diagnostics and solutions are at your fingertips.
Compatibility – The ReefBot Lab’s advanced mechanisms allow for more compatible test kits, currently with 114 compatible tests.
Quieter – The ReefBot Lab is ever more silent as we are trying to keep your testing as smooth as possible.
The ReefBot Lab can be installed on any tank by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting two tubes to RODI and waste containers or by placing the sample water inside a vial.
It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.
The ReefBot Lab is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.
- Automated testing of Alkalinity, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Phosphate, Nitrite, Ammonia, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Potassium, Chlorine, Bromine, Silicate, Carbon Dioxide, pH, General Hardness and more.
- Easy installation on any tank, connects through wifi or ethernet.
- ReefBot Lab is supplied with a 2 meters – 78.7″ tube to connect to your tank.
- Our glass vials are 20ml. In some cases, you would need more than one test kit to fill the vials. 60ml vials are also available separately.
- Schedule tests and receive alerts from anywhere through mobile, smart watches and web app.
- Compatible with reagents from Salifert, Red Sea, Giesmann, Elos, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API, Colombo, JBL, NYOS, Sera, Monitor, NTLABS and more.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Package Weight: 440 oz (8.9Kgs)
- Package Size: 19.3″ x 16.5″ x 16.5″ (49 cm x41cm x41cm)
- ReefBot Lab dimensions: 17.3″ (Depth) x 12.5″ (Width) x 12.5″ (Height) (44cm x 31cm x 31cm)
- Power Supply: 100- 240V
- Connectivity: Wifi/Ethernet
- Reagent Slots: 12
- In the Box: 1 ReefBot Lab – 12 glass vials – 1 power supply – 1 extension cable – 3 2ml silicon tubes – 15 magnetic stirrers – 1 calibration kit – 12 vial labels – 5 needles – 5 sampling syringes – 2 dosing syringes