ReefBot Pro uses reagent-based method to autonomously measure the levels of the parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) , Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu), Iodine (I2), pH, pH High Range and General Hardness (GH). with more parameters added regularly. The ReefBot Pro can test all these parameters sequentially.
ReefBot Pro for Early Adopters (UK)
Click on “Add to Cart” to order your ReefBot Pro today.
Price excludes Shipping fees, Custom Fees and any Duty Fees.
Expected Shipping Date in 4 Weeks.
The ReefBot Pro is the only automated water-testing device in the industry capable of testing multiple water tanks at the same time!
The ReefBot Pro measures the levels of the most common tank parameters: Alkalinity (KH), Calcium (CA), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Nitrite (NO2), Phosphate (PO4), Ammonia (NH3), Copper (Cu), Iodine (I2), pH, pH High Range and General Hardness (GH).
ReefBot Pro contains 21 vials, which means that you can schedule the testing of all 12 parameters without having to manually intervene, as the vials can accommodate all the reagents and two tank sample inlets.
Out of stock
Email me when stock is available
ReefBot Pro’s uses an upgraded mechanical design that allows it to test your tank’s parameters and return the results even faster than the original ReefBot!
ReefBot Pro can test from two direct tanks, as it contains 21 vials, making it the perfect all-in-one water-testing solution for all your tanks! You can even replace your reagents with water to perform tests later on.
ReefBot Pro is configured to work with reagent test kits available on the market from the following brands: Salifert, Elos, Red Sea, Geismann, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API and Colombo. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.
ReefBot Pro’s 21 vials also mean that you can schedule the testing of all 12 parameters without having to manually intervene and change any of the vials, as 21 vials is more than enough to accommodate all the reagents and multiple water samples!
The ReefBot Pro can be installed on any tank by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting two tubes to RODI and waste containers or by placing the sample water inside a vial.
It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.
The ReefBot Pro is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.
- Automated testing of Alkalinity, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Phosphate, Nitrite, Ammonia, Copper, Iodine, pH, pH High Range and General Hardness.
- Easy installation on any tank, connects through wifi or ethernet.
- ReefBot Pro is supplied with a 2 meters – 78.6″ tube to connect to your tank.
- Our glass vials are 20ml. In some cases, you would need more than one test kit to fill the vials. We are working on releasing 10ml and 40ml vials soon.
- Schedule tests and receive alerts from anywhere through a mobile and web app.
- Compatible with reagents from Salifert, Red Sea, Giesmann, Elos, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API and more.
- Easy maintenance.
- Package Weight: 564 oz (16Kg)
- Package Size: Width 62 cm x depth 62 cm x height 57.5 cm
- ReefBot Pro dimensions: Width 51.5 cm x depth 51.5 cm x height 45.5 cm
- Power Supply: 100- 240V
- Connectivity: Wifi/Ethernet
- Reagent Slots: 21
- In the Box: 1 ReefBot Pro – 24 glass vials – 1 power supply – 3 tubes – 26 magnetic stirrers – 1 calibration kit – 24 vial labels