Reefbot for Early Adopters
ReefBot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) with more parameters added regularly.
Due to high demand the device
will be shipped in two weeks.
Currently Available in the
Continental USA and Canada.
$25 flat rate 5 business day shipping.
The Reefbot is being released for Early Adopters. This is what you need to know.
- The Reefbot has been extensively tested to be calibrated to return results at least as good as the manual test kits
- Support for new tests will be added regularly through simple software updates; no hardware changes will be necessary
- Our commitment to you is to support you promptly with any issue you face and update our software as often as possible to fix any issue that might arise
- It is a first generation release, you should expect some bugs to be ironed out in the software and overall experience
- The Reefbot has been tested to operate reliably in saltwater environments
- As an early adopter, we ask you to help us by reporting any issue you face or recommendation you have to improve the product
Reefbot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) with more parameters added regularly.
Reefbot is configured to work with reagent test kits available on the market from the following brands: Salifert, Giesmann, Red Sea, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin and API. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.
The Reefbot is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.
The Reefbot can be installed on any tank by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting two tubes to RODI and waste containers. It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.
- Automated testing of Alkalinity, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Phosphate, Nitrite and more.
- Easy installation on any tank, connects through wifi or ethernet.
- ReefBot is supplied with a 1 meter – 39.3″ tube to connect to your tank.
- Our glass vials are 20ml. In some cases, you would need more than one test kit to fill the vials.
- Schedule tests and receive alerts from anywhere through a mobile and web app.
- Compatible with reagents from Salifert, Red Sea, Giesmann, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, API and more.
- Easy maintenance.
- Package Weight: 328 oz (9.3Kg)
- Package Size: 18.3″ x 19.8″ x 12.9″ (46.5 cm x 50.5 cmx 33 cm)
- ReefBot dimensions: 8.77″ (depth) x 17.32″ (width) x 14.01″ (height) (22.3cm x 44cm x 35.6cm)
- Power Supply: 100- 240V
- Connectivity: Wifi/Ethernet
- Reagent Slots: 8
- In the Box: 1 ReefBot – 12 glass vials – 1 power supply – 3 tubes – 15 magnetic stirrers – 1 calibration kit – 12 vial labels – 3 bulkhead connectors